Robert P. Crumpler, Jr.
Trial & Appellate
Robert P. Crumpler, Jr.’s practice predominantly involves representing clients in litigation arising out of disputes in the oil and gas industry. The litigation matters on which he works originate from the countless number of agreements and common law under which the industry transacts business. In addition, Rob has represented multiple clients in addressing environmental issues and claims that emerge as a result of oil and gas production. And Rob routinely represents clients in complex fiduciary/company agreement litigation as well as trade secret and non-compete litigation.
- Texas, 1995
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1995
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 1999
- New Mexico, 2002
- Texas Tech University School of Law
Lubbock, Texas, 1995
Honors: Magna Cum Laude, Order of the Coif, Boards of Barristers
Law Review: Texas Tech Law Review, Volume 26, Note
- Austin College
Sherman, Texas, 1991
B.A. – Philosophy
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Member, Midland County Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of New Mexico
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
* Special thanks to Baker Schorr Fine Art for providing a stunning local backdrop for several of our attorneys’ portraits.