Michael C. Christensen
Michael practices oil and gas and commercial litigation. He primarily represents clients in lawsuits relating to oil and gas lease, contract, and title disputes involving claims of trespass, environmental contamination, business torts, breach of contract, and property damage. Michael also has experience in personal injury defense and filing and defending against various statutory liens on behalf of his clients.
Since joining the firm, Michael has developed experience in all aspects of the litigation process from initial pleadings and discovery, drafting and arguing dispositive motions, and preparing witnesses for depositions to participating in the trial process.
Michael is a Midland native and enjoys working closely with businesses of all sizes with operations in the Permian Basin.
- Bar Admissions:
- Texas, 2013
- Texas Tech University School of Law
- Lubbock, Texas, 2013
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Honors: Phi Delta Phi
- Texas Tech Administrative Law Journal:
- - Articles Editor [Volume 14](2012-2013)
- - Staff Editor [Volume 13](2011-2012).
- Texas Christian University
- Fort Worth, Texas, 2010
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Spanish
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas Member
- Midland County Bar Association Member
- Midland County Young Lawyers Association Member
- Young Professionals in Energy Member