Tony Bouselli practices in DGC Law’s business organizations and governance division. He represents clients in general business practice, business formation and governance, mergers and acquisitions.
- Bar Admissions:
- Texas, 2015
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas, 2015 J.D.
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Honors: Fort Worth Real Estate Council Award for Outstanding Performance in Texas Land Practice
- Law Review: Baylor Law Review, Articles & Comments Editor, Vol. 64-66, 2014-2015.
- American University, Washington, D.C., 2012
- B.S. – Business Administration & International Studies
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Midland County Bar Association Member
- State Bar of Texas Member